Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

i can't increase intel hd 5500 vram (lenovo ideapad 100 i3) win 10 x64

yyass1
Novice

hello . i have already installed latest gpu driver (intel hd 5500) and i tried all suggestion mentioned here :

and here :

but nothing changed . i see just 128 dedicated video memory (see picture) i want to change to 512 (maximum)

my config : intel hd graphic 5500 core i3 (2.00 ghz 5005u) 4gb ram

please help i want to run some games need 512 vram .

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yyass1
Novice

up

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello yassineryo,

In most cases, the computer manufacturer has already configured the system to use the maximum amount of graphics memory that is possible for your particular computer model. Sometimes you can change these values through BIOS level, if there are no options available in the BIOS then is not possible to change it. I would recommend checking with your computer manufacturer if there are tips on increasing the amount of graphics memory for your computer model.

If you are interested in additional information see graphics memory frequently asked questions: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000020962.html Windows® 10 Graphics Memory FAQ.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
yyass1
Novice

i'm tried to do this but i see nothing displayed in my bios settings but finally its work bu by another software . anyway thanks for help (sorry for my bad english)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sure, you're welcome.

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos