Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21095 Discussions

i want some caps lock notification

R_Kede
New Contributor I

I ask if my intel graphics driver has the capacity to supply me with some caps lock notification.

I really don't know where to start.

The graphics driver is 

Intel Graphics DCH

Version 31.0.101.2121

Thanks
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello R_Kede, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. If I understand correctly, you want a notification on your screen when caps lock is on on your keyboard, Is that correct? To help you with this, may I please know what device you are using? Is it a laptop or a desktop? Additionally, please let us know the operating system and the CPU model. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
R_Kede
New Contributor I

You understood correctly.

I have a pc.

the pc is called NUC8i3BEH.

Intel Graphics DCH

Version 31.0.101.2121.

Thanx
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello R_Kede, 

Thank you for confirming your product. Seeing that your product is an NUC8i3BEH. I want to let you know that as of January 16, 2024, the Technical and Warranty Support for Intel’s NUC 7 through NUC 13 Systems has transitioned to ASUS. This means that all software, firmware, BIOS support, and security advisories will be supported through ASUS. As such, I highly recommend that you reach out to ASUS Support. 

You may also visit this article Customer Support Services for Intel® NUC Products Has Transitioned to ASUS as of January 16, 2024

We will be closing this case for now. Should you have new inquiries in the future, feel free to create a new post as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RRayan
Beginner

Hello.

Im facing the opposite problem, I want to remove the caps lock on/off notification because I use it a lot so my screen is always hidden by this thing (that is quite big)

RRayan_0-1714557055172.png

I know its the "HP System Event Utility" that causes the problem so I have to close it from task manager each time I reboot my computer.

RRayan_1-1714557281397.png

I would like to know how we manage the options from this application ? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@RRayan 

This is a HP feature that you are talking about. You should be asking HP.

...S

0 Kudos