Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

i want to update the driver named 4539 where can i find it

Mene
Beginner

I tried to install battlefield 1 but I need driver 4539 were can I get it?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Mene
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Not what I asked for, but enough info about your device.

This is the latest driver for your graphics:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/726609/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-whql-windows.html

Your problem is an old game that does not understand the graphic driver versions and is only looking at the last four digits.

You need to get an updated/new version of the game

0 Kudos
Yama87659
Beginner

I am having the exact same issue as the guy above. Is there any way you can help me?

0 Kudos
Mene
Beginner

but what if the game is already in the most recent version?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Then you ask the game manufacturer about the error.

0 Kudos
Mene
Beginner

I followed the instructions yet it didn't work

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Mene

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues when trying to play Battlefield 1 on your system.

If I may jump into the conversation, I want to let you know that this is a known issue that we are investigating, however, there is no estimated time for resolution at the moment. Please check the following article for more information:

Battlefield 1 Outdated Driver Error on Intel® Graphics.

You can reference the Bug Id number 16014988536 if you want to check the status in the future.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos