Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

installation error with intel graphics driver

cristian2321
Beginner

ok normally I don't usually update my graphics drivers, and recently I decided to do so, therefore I downloaded the latest version of the Intel HD Graphics 630 graphic driver and when I downloaded it, I uninstalled the old driver and I started the installation and when it finished it asked me to restart and it I restarted and when the equipment was turned on the installer was reopened and I continued installing it and restarting it for about 6 times in a row and I got tired in a moment and finished the process without restarting and when I open what would be the interface of the graphic controller, only the change worked for me resolution did not let me change the brightness or saturation and I don't know what to do and I don't want to go back to an old graphic controller because it used to cause performance problems when playing games

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

This is your third post.  Multiple posts are not needed.  Stay with your original post.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Cristian/m-p/1260868/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8Ym9hcmRfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufEtMU1VLTlpPS1A2NkFYfDEyNjA4Njh8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M94822

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello cristian2321,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I have noticed that you opened several posts for this issue, and to provide you with better assistance and to avoid any confusion I recommend you to continue on your first post.

-Thread: https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Cristian/m-p/1260868/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8Ym9hcmRfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufEtMU1VLTlpPS1A2NkFYfDEyNjA4Njh8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M94822

In this case, I will proceed to close this thread to avoid duplication of effort and the assistance will continue through the original post. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos