Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
18303 Discussions

intel uhd 770 not working properly

RHEGO
Beginner

I am in building a pc I am mostly done except the graphics card i will wait till intel launches one for the msrp but the main thing is I bought a intel i9-12900k and the UHD 770 works fine with youtube i can stream 4k easily but when I start VALORANT the thing happens is that it starts to give me 1 fps and thats just not possible . I have installed new drivers today itself but it still doesnt work i gave priority to valorant from the intel graphics command it still doesnt work . INTEL can you guys help me with this??????? please?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello RHEGO

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. This is an issue that users have reported before, here is more information that will be helpful for your request:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G.