Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

non-functional touch screen

MS0088
Beginner

Dear all,

I have been struggling with a non-functional touch screen for some time, which stopped working after updating WINDOWS 10. I update from build 19 to 21.

I installed the drivers see the link, but unfortunately it didn't help. 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/128992/intel-celeron-j4005-processor-4m-cache-up-to-2-70-ghz/downloads.html

Is there any way to fix the touch screen with the current build? Or do I have to play on an old OP system?

I attach the PC configuration:

prt_scr_PC.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Contact fujitsu for the driver.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

AlHill is correct...

A system with a touchscreen most likely has special customizations that are addressed/enabled through custom drivers... Unlike the drivers from Intel that are generic, the custom drivers are provided only by the specific manufacturers...

Your manufacturer is Fujitsu but your decided to download the driver from Intel...

Your first option should always be to look for and download drivers from Fujitsu website... if they don't have any newer driver or if the issue persists, you should ask Microsoft since you have said "it was their Windows update or the update process that broke this... (nothing new here with Windows updates 🙄😑)

0 Kudos
MS0088
Beginner

Thank you for your response, and for guidance. The FUJITSU BIOS update seems to have helped.

0 Kudos
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Glad to know that the BIOS update helped...

0 Kudos