Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

overclock Intel grafics 520

bcham4
Beginner

Alguien sabe como hacerle overclock a mi grafica sin dañarla Someone knows how to overclock my graphic without damaging it

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello bcham4 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Bear in mind that Intel does not recommend overclocking Intel® graphics frequencies. Overclocking might cause damage and can void your warranty. Intel recommends operating Intel graphics frequencies inside the documented specifications. Reference link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006728/graphics-drivers.html. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello bcham4 Was the information provided useful to clarify your request? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello bcham4 I haven’t heard back from you, I am going to close this request If you have more questions please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
FDeer
Beginner

Bloody hell, can that even run paint.exe? Why would you even want to overclock that wonderful intel HD creation?

0 Kudos