Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcham4
Beginner

overclock Intel grafics 520

Alguien sabe como hacerle overclock a mi grafica sin dañarla Someone knows how to overclock my graphic without damaging it

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello bcham4 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Bear in mind that Intel does not recommend overclocking Intel® graphics frequencies. Overclocking might cause damage and can void your warranty. Intel recommends operating Intel graphics frequencies inside the documented specifications. Reference link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006728/graphics-drivers.html. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello bcham4 Was the information provided useful to clarify your request? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello bcham4 I haven’t heard back from you, I am going to close this request If you have more questions please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
FDeer
Beginner

Bloody hell, can that even run paint.exe? Why would you even want to overclock that wonderful intel HD creation?