Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

"Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630" option is not visible in Right Click on Windows 10

KratoX
Beginner

"Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630" option is not visible in Right Click on Windows 10.

I've installed the latest graphics driver version, 27.20.100.8681. I tried uninstalling the previous version from device manager and then installing the latest version but it still isn't visible.

Check the image below:

No Intel Graphics Option in Right Click.jpg

Here are few other details which you may require:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc. FX504GE.318, 10-06-2019

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language

System Type: x64-based PC

Help me.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello KratoX, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Based on what you are reporting, it seems that you would like to open the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC) from the desktop. That used to work with the previous Intel® Graphics Control Panel, but is no longer available for the new IGCC. The IGCC can be opened doing the following: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057148/graphics.html

• Windows Start Menu Method: From the Windows Start Menu, search for Intel Graphics Command Center. Double click the Intel® Graphics Command Center icon. 
  • System Tray Icon: In desktop mode, open the system tray. Then, right click the Intel® Graphics Command Center icon and select Open App. This option is not available if the system tray preference is disabled within the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

• Hotkey Method: Press Ctrl + Alt F1 to directly open up the application. 

Note: The default hotkey to open the Intel GCC is Ctrl + Alt F1. Hotkey combinations can be modified. Confirm the currently set hotkey combination for the Intel GCC in the System tab under Hotkeys

If am missunderstanding your request, please let me know and include a detailed explanation, addidionally you can provide the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) :

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach).  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello KratoX,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello KratoX,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos