Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

sudden fps drops stutter not in game

Anggelos
Novice

Hey, i recently reseted my pc (reinstalled windows 11) and im experiencing some fps drops al the time not in a game just moving my mouse cause it to sometimes have something like a stutter i tried updating my drivers with intel support assistant and it did updated but still a have those drops. Any solutions or things to try ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anggelos
Novice

Thank you so much for your time even replying, I found that some corrupted drivers for a touch display (don't wanna mention the manufacture) were causing this problem and by removing them everything went back to normal. Also sorry for not replying sooner.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Anggelos, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

When did you purchase the Intel® processor? (For warranty purposes)

What is the model of the motherboard?

What is the model of the monitor(s)?

Which video port are you using to connect the screen(s) to the computer?

Are you using adapters or converters to connect them?

Is this a new computer?

Did you build it?

Were you seeing the issue about sudden FPS drops stuttering on this specific machine before?

If not, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes, besides updating the drivers and reinstalling Windows*, that might cause this issue?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Anggelos
Novice

Thank you so much for your time even replying, I found that some corrupted drivers for a touch display (don't wanna mention the manufacture) were causing this problem and by removing them everything went back to normal. Also sorry for not replying sooner.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Anggelos   You said "I found that some corrupted drivers for a touch display (don't wanna mention the manufacture) were causing this problem "

You most certainly should mention them.   It may help others, and might cause the driver manufacturer to do a better job and fix their product.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Anggelos
Novice

The drivers were from the company elo touch solutions specifically the version for windows 11 Multi-Touch Driver 

0 Kudos