You can try thix.
- Download the zip file, which should now be in your "downloads" folder
- Disconnect from the net.
- Extract the zip file to a folder
- Open device manager by right click on the start button
- Select display adapters.
- Double click on the intel adapter
- select the driver tab
- Select update driver
- Select "browse my computer"
- Select "let me pick".
- Select "have disk".
- Browse to downloads, folder, graphics, and select the cui_dch.inf, open, OK
- the drive should install....
- reconnect to the net.
Also, I noticed you also have an nvidia card. Do you know for certain that your motherboard supports both the Intel and Nvidia graphics to be active at the same time? This is usually not the case. It is usually one, or the other. If you have nvidia selected in the bios, and you cannot enable both, that is why you have the error.
Also, what version of W10? 1909?
Just as I suspected. You only have the nvidia card. Typically, when you install an add-on card (like the nvidia), it will disable your processor graphics. So, unless the asustek bios allows for both, you have a decision to make - either nvidia, or intel, but not both. If you choose intel, and remove the nvidia, the intel graphics will appear, and you can use the ports on your motherboard. If you choose nvidia, intel graphuics will remain disabled, the ports on the board will not work, and you have to use the ports on the nvidia card.
If you do not know how to determine the bios settings, contact asustek. This is not an Intel problem.