Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

uhd graphics 620, second monitor doesn't work, but TV yes--> all docs attached

Gonzo2
Beginner

Hi,

When I plug a second monitor, it doesn't work, when I plug a TV it works (verified with 4 different monitors and cables and 3 TVs)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU

Intel UHD graphics 620

GeForce MX150

Already...:

Verified several times cables

updated windows

Updated drivers

Uninstalled drivers

repaired Whindows image

changed settings

modified energy saving configuration

attached everything please respond!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Senkuchan
Valued Contributor II

What is the make and model of the monitor causing this issue? For additional troubleshooting, you can check this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026580/graphics.html#:~:text=Try%20different%20monitors%20and%20display,the%20motherboard%2Flaptop%20output%20options.

0 Kudos
Gonzo2
Beginner

My standard second monitor is a Lenovo D24-20.

in any case, it happens with all the other monitors of different brands that I have tried (3 more).

As said in the description when I connect the HDMI to a TV (tried in 3 different TVs) it worked, in two of them without any issue, in another one it doesn't work but it asks "device not identified" you navigate to confirm that it's a PC and then works without any problem.

The model of this last TV is Samsung UE43TU7125KXXC.

I followed the instructions you sent and no improvement.

any other solutions?

Regards,

Gonzalo

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gonzo2,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps outlined in this article, as upon checking your graphics card specification, you can use HDMI on your system, and it can even support three displays.

If the issue still persists after following the troubleshooting steps provided, please contact your motherboard manufacturer or Dell technical support since we have general information about Intel® graphics features however Manufacturers can incorporate customizations that may not support all general graphics features.

And by the way, please make sure that it is Intel graphics that is being utilized by your laptop, as upon checking, you have two graphics cards in your system.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos