Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20721 Discussions

video core memory width bus

Андрей
Beginner

Hi, why is the video core memory width bus equal to 64 bits when I have two sticks of RAM and it should be 128? how can i fix it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Андрей, I just received an update on this matter.

While we are still working on this matter, we just wanted to check if you could please go to "Start" menu, select "About your PC" and see if it is showing both RAM sticks on the system, where it shows only "64-bit Bus width"?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
26 Replies
Андрей
Beginner
there are no memory settings in bios, the laptop supports 2 memory channels, its width is 128 bits, in the asus center they cannot answer this question properly
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Андрей, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Андрей, Thank you very much for confirming those details.

We will continue working on this topic. As soon as I get more updates, I will post all of them on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Андрей, I just received an update on this matter.

From the screenshots sent, CPU-Z, it already shows 128 bits. If the TechPower CPU-Z shows 64 bits, it may be the 3rd party utility issue, and in that case, the next thing to do will be to get in contact directly with TechPower for further assistance on this topic.

Intel does not have a tool that can show that information, however, if some tools are showing correct info and some others are not, then everything indicates it is a 3rd party utility issue and you can always contact them for help as well.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Андрей, You are very welcome, thank you very much for your response.

Perfect, we are glad to know the information provided previously was useful and helpful for you.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos