Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1664 Discussions

31.0.101.4369 (Latest) 5/10/23

Cebos
Beginner

Hi I recently purchased the Asrock Intel Arc A750 and love it so far using the 4335 beta drivers playing mostly BF2042.  Earlier on this morning my Intel Driver & Support Assistant notified me that the above new driver 4369 was available.  So before installing it I visited https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/discrete-gpus/arc/software/drivers.html and checked both 

Latest WHQL Certified Game On Drivers

and

Intel Arc Beta Drivers

but 4369 wasnt in either section, beta drivers still showing 4335 as the latest and game on driver section still shows 4314 as the latest.  Its not until you scroll down to

Game On Driver Blog

and click on Learn more, click on that top article dated 16 May, click on that blue link Latest Game On Drivers does it eventually take you to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/726609/779145/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-whql-windows.html this page looks identical to the original latest game on driver and beta page but shows this new driver 4369.  Even went to Asrocks website and it just points to the older drivers not this new link in this blog.  So very confusing nothing on the internet points to this blog with the new driver 4369.  Why is it just not in the usual place under game on drivers.  You will notice if you compare the links that there is an extra set of numbers on the blog link after /en/download/726609/xxxxxx.

Regards

Brad

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Cebos

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing issues when trying to download the latest driver version 31.0.101.4369 for your Intel® Arc™ A770 GPU.

This was a temporary issue and has now been fixed you can go to any of the websites and they will direct you to the correct download page for the latest driver. We apologize for any inconvenience and wanted to thank you for reporting this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Cebos

I see there are no further questions related to this topic. In this case, we will proceed to close this thread, if you have further questions feel free to open a new topic as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos