Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1684 Discussions

A Dasung Paperlike 13.3 HD-FT works fine extending a laptop Acer 515-55 but struggles with a mini pc

apples_and_pears
Beginner

A Dasung Paperlike 13.3 HD-FT e-ink display works perfectly fine while it extends the screen of a laptop Acer 515-55 with Windows 11 Home 23H2.

However, it struggles with a PC with Windows 11 Pro 23H2, Intel(R) N95 1.70 GHz, and 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable). All updates are installed in Windows, Intel Driver and Support Assistant and Intel Arc Control.  I need to unplug and plug the USB power connection several times until the display works. Meanwhile, the led of the Dasung display changes color to orange whenever I plug the USB power cable. At some point, the LED changes to green after unplugging and plugging several times and then the display works as expected. The video comes in the Dasung display through an HDMI connection because none of these computers have a USB-C port enabled for video output.

Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Apples_and_pears,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyse important details on your system, such as the complete model of your graphics card, graphics driver version, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
apples_and_pears
Beginner

Hello

Find it in attachment.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Apples_and_pears,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

May we know the complete model of your mini PC? so we can properly support you.

By the way, technical and warranty support for Intel’s NUC 7 through NUC 13 systems has transitioned to ASUS as of January 16, 2024. 

For more information, please check out the link below:

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
apples_and_pears
Beginner

My pc's brand and model:

NiPoGi Mini PC Windows Desktop 11,12th Gen Intel Alder
Lake-N95 Prozessor,16GB DDR4+512GB M.2 SSD, 4K Three
Displays with 2xHDMI+VGA/WiFi 5
B0BYHRYHRM

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello apples_and_pears,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello apples_and_pears,

Since this is an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) device, please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed in your system. Nevertheless, I will do my best to assist you with your concern.

If you have already completed some of the troubleshooting steps listed on the links, you may skip them. Otherwise, please review the troubleshooting procedures listed on the following links for a potential solution to the problem.

By the way, if the issue still persists, please contact Nipogi Support for further assistance.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello apples_and_pears,

We will now be closing this case. For additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Furthermore, if the issue still persists, please contact Nipogi Support for further assistance.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos