Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1839 Discussions

All 5xxx Drivers are really BAD for CoD MW3 (2023)

Radbod
New Contributor I

I clean installed newest (5518) Driver and still have extreme Problems playing CoD with this Driver!

-Clean DDU Install

-With this Driver i get even more Artifacts with XeSS enabled 

-CoD uses extreme CPU Resources with this driver/s (100%) 

-Problem exists since you introduced 5xxx Series of Drivers!

With the 4952 Driver i ve only round about 20-48% CPU Usage and less Artifacts with XeSS enable.

My System :

-Intel i5 12400 

-Intel® UHD Graphics 730

-Intel Arc 770LE

-Biostar H610MHP

-32 GB DDR4 3600

-First Display attached  to ARC 770LE @ 75Hz

-Second Display attached to UHD 730 @ 60Hz

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Radbod
New Contributor I

The newest Driver is even worse...more CPU lags, more Artifacts...sorry, but why should we use XeSS the mess ?

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Radbod, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the newest drivers and XeSS. I want to let you know that we are currently investigating this issue with the game Modern Warfare 3. Would you be able to share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration. Additionally, would you be able to share with us a screenshot of your game settings? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Radbod,

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Radbod, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos