Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1946 Discussions

Arc A770 Lumion rendering glitch

Alivarx
Beginner

Screenshot 2023-03-01 095352.png

Hello,

It seems that Intel Arc A770 has the same driver issue as Nvidia GPU.

I can't use Lumion software for architecture rendering. Nvidia support has offered a solution please see attached discussion

https://community.lumion.com/index.php?threads/resolved-by-driver-528-02-nvidia-drivers-cause-issues-driver-522-25-released-13-october-2022-and-newer-until-further-notice.3531/

Will Intel GPU users be able to use Lumion any time soon?

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Alivarx,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. We understand that you are having issues with Lumion software.

To further support your issue, please provide me with the following:

• What Lumion version are you using?
  • Have you made sure that the system meets the software minimum requirements?
  • Did you consult with Lumion to confirm if their software supports Intel Arc graphics?
  • To better investigate this issue, create a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
olin14
Beginner

Hello!

I have the same problem, did anyone solved it in some way?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Alivarx
Beginner

Hello Jean,

The problem comes with newer versions of Lumion, I personally tried 11 and 12 and have the same glitch.

Lumion 9.5 works just fine and is currently installed, I would like an upgrade as certain files can not be open with the older version.

I do have minimum requirements to use all versions of Lumion.

The problem seems identical with the users in the Nvidia thread.

Please see attached report.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Alivarx,

Thank you for the information provided. 

We will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Alivarx.

We appreciate your patience.

After reviewing this matter and based on the issue being reported on third-party video cards, the best course of action is to report this issue to the app developers first for further support.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Alivarx,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Alivarx
Beginner

Upon uninstalling my graphic drivers,  Lumion 11 works ok when I reinstall the drivers it does not display properly. Print screen attached.

First two screenshots are without drivers, I uninstalled from device manager and ran the software.

The second two are with driver version 31.0.101.4146 installed.

0 Kudos