Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

Arc A770 isn't supported by after effects.

Tashin
Novice

Hello,

I have bought a Gunnir Arc A770 yesterday. I have updated to the latest driver. And now when I opened adobe after effects, It's showing that I have no GPU and Display acceleration Disabled.

Also I have used after effects in my another PC which has a750. But that perfectly works with after effects. But the problem is happening with my a770. 

I am attaching a image for reference. Please check that and let me know what can I do next.

Thank you so much!

Tashin

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Tashin
Novice
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Tashin,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please provide the following information and answer the questions below to help us further isolate the issue and come up with a solution:

• You said that the Arc A770 was a recent purchase, and you updated to the latest graphics driver. Does it mean that you installed an older graphics driver first, that it was working, and then, once updated, that you encountered the issue?
  • What previous Arc graphics driver was installed prior to updating it? What was the latest version that you installed that caused this?
  • Have you tried cleanly uninstalling and reinstalling the latest graphics driver? As of this writing, the latest graphics driver version is 101.5330; please try to install that. Please follow this instruction to cleanly install the driver: How to Use the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to Uninstall an... (intel.com).
  • Is Adobe After Effects the only application that is having this issue?
  • Have you already updated your OS to the latest version? If not, please make sure that it is up-to-date.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyse important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much!

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Tashin
Novice

Thank you so much! I have fixed it with DDU

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Tashin,

Thank you so much for keeping us informed, and we are truly happy to hear that the issue that we have has already been resolved.

You may receive an invitation to take a survey in a few days. We value your feedback and look forward to hearing about your support experience.

Please take the time to complete our survey so we can learn more about you, our valued customers, and how we can enhance our shared resources, product development, and customer service.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Tashin
Novice

Thank you! I have another problem which I have posted. Can you please help me with that?

Thank you again!

0 Kudos