Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1914 Discussions

Arc Control Never Opens @ Never Closes

jakefrances
Beginner

Hi,

After I install Arc Control for my A380, the Arc Control software cannot be opened and it cannot be closed. I can see the icon on my taskbar, but can't interact with it in any way. I can close it through task manager and then I can actually open and close it like a functioning program.

I've uninstalled with DDU and reinstalled multiple versions of the driver and no matter what there is this error. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

Frances

0 Kudos
4 Replies
cairamribeiro
Beginner

I am experiencing the same problem. install version 4369 and that will solve it until they fix it.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jakefrances,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I see that you are having issues with your Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics, I understand how frustrating this can be, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jakefrances,

Were you able to run Intel® SSU?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello jakefrances,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos