Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1720 Discussions

Battlefield 5 and Intel Arc A310

Gisiacus
Beginner

Good morning . I have an Intel Arc A310 graphics card and
I wanted to know if there will be any upcoming improvements on Battlefield 5.
There is a lot of latency in the multiplayer game unlike the single player which works very well in 1080p medium.
Even in low detail, the latency is enormous. Thank you for your reply.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gisiacus,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• When did the issue start, and was the game working fine before?
  • Was Battlefield 5 the only game that was having an issue?
  • What troubleshooting have you already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.
  • And to confirm, the issue of latency only happens when being played in multiplayer?
  • What is the brand and model of your power supply? This is to check if your PSU meets the Arc graphics requirements. 
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Gisiacus
Beginner

Good morning.

The issue was resolved with the latest "5382" graphics drivers.

I can play in "conquest" in 1080p low Dx11 between 60 and 100 fps without any slowdown.

Thank you for your attention.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gisiacus,

We appreciate your updates, and I am truly happy to hear that the latency issue that we have with Battlefield 5 has been resolved!

We will now be closing our case since the issue that we have has already been resolved. If in the future you will need our assistance again, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos