Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1695 Discussions

Blackwave incompatible with A770 ?

macnimo
Beginner

Blackwake games do not start with an Arc A770 16GB: is this because of an incompatibility of the video card?

my configuration:

• i5-12400F;
  • A770 16GB;
  • 32 GB RAM memory;
  • B760 Gaming X DDR4 motherboard;
  • Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2 TB.

(answer in English or French please)

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, macnimo.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

There isn't a specific mention of Blackwake in the list of known issues Intel Arc graphics so this appears to be a new issue.

I would like to know if you already tried to update your graphics driver version to the latest (which is 31.0.101.5333) as driver improvements can often resolve compatibility issues. Is there any error message when launching the game?

Moreover, knowing your processor, RAM, and Chipset is a good start, but I could still use more information about your system configuration. Please run the Intel SSU report and share the results with me so I can verify details such as OS build, driver version, errors logged at the system level, etc.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, macnimo.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, macnimo.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos