Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1640 Discussions

Bugs in ARC graphics cards driver version 31.0.101.5445 WHQL

Przemek770-16
New Contributor I

I am reporting general ARC bugs etc Because I want the Alchemist series of Graphics Cards to be better and better in performance in games as well as programs and in stability.

General errors occurring in the controller version: 31.0.101.5445 WHQL1.png2.png3.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Przemek770-16

Thank you for posting in the communities. I noticed you have posted a screenshot of the release notes of our 31.0.101.5445 WHQL driver. Have you experienced this issue as well in your system? If you have experienced a similar issue, feel free to let us know in this post so we can further assist you. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Xzorn
Beginner

I'm having problems with installing the new update om my computer.

First try my computer rebooted.

After that, there is no way to install the new drivers.

When i extract the .exe file it boots up the driver app then it crasches.

i guess i need to do a clean sweep of the old drivers to make the new work.

0 Kudos
wdy2169
Beginner

I am also having problems with installing 31.0.101.5445, the executable extracts the files, puts up the "Installing Graphics Driver" window briefly saying “loading driver please wait” and then disappears, launching the Intel Driver & Support Assistant web page, scans the computer again and says that I need to install the update all over again. I have downloaded the gfx_win_101.5445.exe separately and it operates in the same way, just disappearing after “loading driver please wait”. Any ideas on how to get the driver to load?

0 Kudos
Przemek770-16
New Contributor I

So far I have no problems after uploading this driver.
In my case everything is in ok.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
WCH1
Beginner

Install Fail Intel ARC 31.0.101.5445 WHQL. Extracts and then stops (dialog vanishes). Tried the usual fixes, but no  go. The good news is that the 5445 does not wreck the previous version.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Przemek770-16

Thank you for confirming that there are no issues in your system. We will be taking note of your feedback, and we will continue to improve our products as well.

As for Xzorn, wdy2169, and WCH1, I noticed you are having issues with the installation of 31.0.101.5445. We want to give each of you the full focus of our support, and as such, we kindly request that you create new threads accordingly. This will also give us more visibility into the issue. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

I will be closing this thread for now, but rest assured, we will be on the lookout for the new threads that you will create. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos