Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1610 Discussions

Call of duty mw2 crash

blackmyth
Beginner

My newly purchased A 770 limited edition graphics card crashes or throws out of the game in call of duty and other games. I ask you to solve this problem. my video card version is up to date and the psu is 1000 watt.

if it continues like this, I'm thinking of giving the card back.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blackmyth

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are experiencing issues when playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.

To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Does the issue occur on other graphics drivers?
  • Is this issue related to a game stage?
  • What are the games distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)?
  • Provide us with a video showing the issue behavior, as well as the game settings you use.
  • We would like to gather more information about your system that will help us troubleshoot your issue, so please, provide us with a report using the following programs:
    •  Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save." 

• Create the Intel® Graphics Command Center report following these steps:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blackmyth,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello blackmyth,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos