Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1612 Discussions

Error Need For Speed Heat

addelucas123
New Contributor II

good night

I am David, and I come to say that I have a problem with Need For Speed Heat, it does not start, it uses DX11 and I think it is a lack of drivers and to improve all the games that use DX11, I wanted to play Need For Speed Heat for a while and my Intel Arc graphics card A770 does not want to start that game I get an error box some stability or performance, please report

It happens to me all the time, whether the drivers are updated or not updated, the game does not start, I currently have the driver 31.0.101.4255 and I have everything updated, I tried several ways and nothing works

I need to report and more than 100 games that use DX11 the same all reported

20230425_212801.jpg

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We understand that you are experiencing issues when playing Need For Speed. We would be more than glad to help you with this issue.

• Is this issue since day one?
    • If the game used to work, do you recall any hardware or software changes before the issue started?
  • Provides us with a screenshot of the graphics settings you use.
  • What is the game distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)
  • Create a report using the following tools:
  • Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."
  •  Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

No hardware change or anything, that is, I've had it since I bought the graphics card, etc. I updated the latest version and it's still the same, that is, the game doesn't start, so I think we have to report it again

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II
0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

I send it to you

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

Thank you for the information provided. 

We will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

Thanks for the information provided.

After investigating this matter, we want to let you know that this has been debugged by our driver team already and it is in fact an application issue. This error appears because the game is checking the driver version against a very old format, so the driver looks old to the game even though it isn't. We recommend you contact the game developer to report this issue for further support.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello David1997,

We hope you are doing fine. 

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos