Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1611 Discussions

[Forum Bug Report] Function failure "Accept as solution" in old post and "slelce location" in new po

1nteldevteam
Beginner

[Forum Bug Report]

1. "Accept as solution" in old post, has function failure in Chinese Mainland language page;
  2. "slelce location" in new post, has function failure in Chinese mainland language page;

I can't find the "About Communities" or "Communities management" location in forum, so I post this bug report here.

1. "Accept as solution" in old post, has function failure in Chinese Mainland language page; When I click the "Accept as solution" button, it has this error. I have do these:
    • restart system;
    • restart web broswer or clean cache;
    • relogin account;
    • change language to English, it returns to normal/OK.

The validation for the action you are trying to perform failed. The reason for the failure may be that your browser does not support JavaScript, JavaScript is not enabled, or you may try to use the action URL directly in the browser address bar instead of clicking on the link on the page.
Return to my initial page

Original Chinese Mainland Language is:

针对您尝试执行操作的验证失败。 失败的原因可能是由于您的浏览器不支持 JavaScript,JavaScript 尚未启用,或是尝试直接在浏览器地址栏使用操作 URL,而不是点击页面上的链接。
返回我的初始页面

Original error screen snap picture is:

05-21_20-33.png

OS version: Windows 10 LTSC 21H2l;

Broswer version: Microsoft Edge  101.0.1210.39 x64, Javascript setting is ON;

2.  "slelce location" in new post, has function failure in Chinese mainland language page;

When I post in Chinese Mainland language page, the select location function is failure, it means when I click  the "all location item" in  "slelce location" list, there isn't any response. But change language to English, it returns to normal/OK.

0 Kudos
0 Replies