Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1720 Discussions

Forza Motorsport (2023) on Intel Arc 770 LE

Matija99
New Contributor I
Will new Forza Motorsport be playable on Intel Arc 770 LE 16gb? Please test it before release. Thank you.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Matija99,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I know how important is for you to know if Forza Motorsport (2023) will be playable with Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics (16GB), I will be happy to help you.  

To provide you with the information I will start with an investigation, and as soon I have it I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Matija99
New Contributor I
Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Matija99, 

Thank you for your time.

We have been working on the investigation, we recommend checking with the game developer since the game has not been released, also that based on the card specifications it should run on an Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics, however, is better to check with the developer as well as to mention that the card is not the only component that determines if the computer is going to be able to run set game it depends on the system as a whole.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Matija99
New Contributor I
I thought that you getting a copy of a game like Nvidia and AMD does to test it out before release.
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Matija99, 

Thank you for your response.

Since you do not have further questions, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

@Matija99 Intel partners with Microsoft Game Studios for most game releases, and we often receive game binaries for test before the game launches. However we can't comment on compatibility nor performance results before the game is officially released.

Rest assured that Intel Arc Graphics cards are designed to provide the best experience for modern game titles with an affordable approach.

Please keep an eye for driver releases on downloadcenter.intel.com close to the game release date as we often aim for Game-On driver releases. As previously mentioned you can also check with the game developers directly for the latest updates prior to the game release.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos
Matija99
New Contributor I
0 Kudos