Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1720 Discussions

Lineage2M freeze

kokolalama
Beginner

previous discussion:

==============================

DDU v18.0.6.4

test drive

Intel® Graphics Driver.0.101.4577

game freeze:

https://odysee.com/cba1d3a5-779c-4c9c-9e51-c43acba09005:c

game is working

https://odysee.com/2fe9dc92-9ed5-479f-ae77-cc509a353f3d:1

=================================

DDU v18.0.6.6

test drive

Intel® Graphics Driver.0.101.4644

https://odysee.com/Lineage2M_freeze:d

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello kokolalama

Thank you for posting on the  Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communites. Taking a look at your previous thread related to this topic, I understand that Lineage2M is randomly freezing when playing on your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics even after trying several driver updates up to our latest version 31.0.101.4644.

To get the most optimal compatibility and performance we recommend updating your BIOS to the latest version, from the screenshots you shared with us we see you have installed BIOS v2602 vs 2703 which is the latest version your motherboard manufacturer has released. Please visit their website and update the BIOS to the latest version. As well can you please confirm if you have Resizable BAr enabled on your system?

In case this issue needs to be replicated we will need to know the exact steps that can be followed to reproduce it. Does it happen in a specific area/scenario or can it be reproduced anywhere in the game by just playing it? As well we would like to get the in-game graphics settings that you are using so the issue can be reproduced in the same conditions unless you have tested and confirmed the game freezes regardless of the graphics settings. In case you want to share the screenshot, please make sure it is in English language.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
kokolalama
Beginner

BIOS Resizable Bar On

Versions prior to driver 4369 will not freeze, all subsequent driver versions will.

Due to work reasons, the BIOS will not be updated until next Wednesday

The game character freezes anywhere, but the time of occurrence is not fixed.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello kokolalama

Thank you for sharing the details about the game. I see that you will have the chance to update the BIOS until next week, at the moment we will be checking this issue with our team. I will get back to you once I have an update on this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
kokolalama
Beginner

DDU v18.0.6.6

BIOS 2703

test drive

Intel® Graphics Driver.0.101.4669

001.jpg

https://odysee.com/Lineage2M_freezed_0826:4

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello kokolalama

We tried to replicate this issue, using the installer from this link that you shared in the previous thread, however, it seems the installer used a type of emulator an Android version of the game.

When using an emulator compatibility needs to be added from the developer side since the software is not native to a Windows system, have you tried the native Windows version of Lineage2M, Can you check if the same issue happens?

We can continue to check on this issue with the version that you provided, however, we cannot commit to a specific outcome given the nature of the software. We were experiencing some issues when installing the launcher, getting error "You don't have any device" Do you happen to know how to get pass the error? Could you share clear instructions on how to reproduce this issue?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
kokolalama
Beginner

This game is a mobile game, but the version I play is the official PC version.

It should be an official self-improved mobile phone simulator, there is no native WINDOWS version.

The game will have its own main program in different regions.

The U.S. IP access official website jumps to the U.S. version,

but I don’t know if the U.S. version will have the same problem.

I can't help with game installation issues.

I just press "AUTO" to attack the monster, it may freeze at any time.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello kokolalama

Thank you for the information. Let us continue to check on this problem I will post back once I have the best next steps for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello kokolalama 

After reviewing this issue and taking into consideration that the game uses a proprietary emulator, our suggestion is that you contact the game developer for further support, and in case the issue persists, please ask the developer to contact us directly so we can help debugging since the compatibility would need to be added from the emulator side.  You can refer them to the following links:

Best Regards,  

Hugo O. 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello kokolalama

As informed in our previous post we recommend that you contact the game developer for further support and also to advise them to reach out to us in case the issue can't be resolved, however, I wanted to check back and ask if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
kokolalama
Beginner

I can only report it to customer service, not sure if they will handle it.
Not much hope

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello kokolalama 

Please share the links we provided in our previous post with their customer service so that in case they are interested in debugging this issue we can assist. We will be closing this thread since the support will continue from the game developer side, feel free to open a new topic if you need assistance with any other issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos