Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1826 Discussions

Game abnormal problem feedback

FIKI
Novice

Hello, I have a problem with the game Detroit Becomes Human, I am using Arc A770 graphics card, the latest driver (31.0.101.5518), I can play the game before, and in some scenes there will be frame drops and stuttering, but now I can't enter the game, and there will be a flashback. Can this be solved, and if so, how can I help you solve it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, FIKI.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

You mentioned that previously you were able to access the game, although with some frame drops and stuttering in certain scenes. However, you are now encountering difficulties accessing the game, accompanied by flashbacks. This could potentially be attributed to graphics or in-game issues. To further investigate, I'd like to know about any recent changes to your hardware or software configurations leading up to this issue.

Furthermore, while knowing your graphics model and driver start is helpful, additional details about your system configuration would be beneficial. Could you please run the Intel SSU report and provide the results? This will allow us to verify crucial information such as your OS build, driver version, and any logged errors at the system level. If you've conducted any additional tests, please share the details with me to ensure we avoid redundant efforts.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, FIKI.

I hope you are doing fine.

Could you please confirm if you've reviewed the earlier post?

We're here to help if you need further support.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello FIKI,

We have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos