Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1624 Discussions

High idle temps and DX11 issue [a750]

Nes_
Beginner

I got an ASRock a750 gpu. I find the idle temperature is unusually high, sitting around 60+ degrees. May I know it is a normal state? 

Also, when using an Android emulator for a long period of time, e.g. 4 hours. When I launch another emulator or a game (e.g. LOL), it will show DX11 crash or no memory is able to be allocated. I hope someone can help me with the above issues. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nes_,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having overheating and crashing issues with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions: 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Nes_
Beginner

Yes, the resizable Bar is enabled.

It started when I bought the card. 

For the DX11 issue, it happens only when using Android emulator, which I am not using atm. I will provide it when it happens.

See the attached documents for the report.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nes_,

Thank you for your response, all the information provided has been really helpful.

The maximum temperature supported by the Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics is 90 Celsius, when the graphics card reaches that temperature the fans should turn on and the temperature decreases. If the graphics card has a different behavior that means that probably there is an issue. Let me know if the behavior is different.

I will wait for you to attach the screenshots of the error message DX11 crash or no memory is able to be allocated, for me to have a better understanding of the issue and start with the troubleshooting.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Nes_,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,  

Andres P.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Nes_

I hope you are doing fine. 

We have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you are still experiencing errors when using an Android emulator submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos