Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1826 Discussions

Intel ARC A750 FEEDBACK for INTEL

wiktus
Novice
  1. First, let me tell you my equipment:

Ryzen 5 5600

Gigabyte B550 Gaming V2

32GB RAM DDR4 3200Mhz

Intel ARC A750

• I tested the card in various games, the benchmark results are surprisingly good, but in some games there are problems. Forza Horizon 5 works poorly at the highest settings, fps is not stable, it often drops to around 20. Valorant is an esports game, so there should be no problems, but there is something wrong here. During the first animation of something, there is a drop to 0fps, when I bought Phantom for the first time, for example, it was a lag, but later, even after restarting the computer, this error was not there, if some action in this game has not happened yet and I come across it, there will be lag, so take a look at it ago. There were no problems at LOL. HAWKED is a new game and it has problems itself, but here the card works terribly, 40FPS on the lowest settings and resolution scaling to 50%, a bit of a drama. Montage videos or making graphics in Photoshop is a pleasure, it was much better than on my old rx6600 card. Overall, it is much better than at the card's premiere, but there is still some work to be done.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I will be more than glad to help you. Since you are having low-performance issues while playing Forza Horizon 5 with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics. In order to enhance comprehension of the circumstances, kindly respond to the following inquiries:

For the other game issues, please open a thread per game, to keep this one organized and help you in the best way.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
wiktus
Novice

To be honest, the problems stopped after 2 days of playing Forza. Extreme settings with ray tracing disabled. FPS could be higher by 10-12 because currently the game ranges from 55 to 82fps after the in-game benchmark, overall it is good and I think that the performance will come with subsequent driver updates. I will also add that the problems in Valorant have also stopped. But just for research purposes, I'm adding my logs.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus,

Thank you for your response and for keeping us informed.

Just to clarify, do you consider the issue got fixed after changing the settings to extreme with ray tracing disabled?

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
wiktus
Novice

Probably not, because when I launched the game for the first time I had RT turned off, I also tested it on medium RT, etc., but there were always drops to 20 fps, now there is no such problem even with RT turned on.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus, 

Thank you for your clarification.

I have checked the Intel® SSU report and there some pending updates, since we recommend having the system up to date please follow the steps below:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
wiktus
Novice
Before installing the drivers, I formatted the system and updated the BIOS for Ryzen 5 5600 according to the BIOS recommendations on the official Gigabyte website.
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus, 

Thank you for keeping me informed of the results.

I will start with an investigation to provide you with the next steps as soon as possible.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus, 

Thank you for your time.

We have been working on the investigation, now we will start with the issue replication, as soon as I have the results I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus, 

Thank you for your patience.

We are still working on the issue replication, we hope to have the results soon, as soon as I have them I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus, 

Thank you for all your time and patience.

We have been working on the reproduction, we hope to have the results soon, as soon as I have them I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus, 

Thank you for all your wait time and patience.

We have completed the issue reproduction, but we were unable to replicate the issue, the game runs fine with the latest graphics driver. Capframe only reports only 0,1% stutter​.

You can check our replication results in the following YouTube Video.

Since we used the latest graphics driver available, please follow the steps below and let me know if the issue persists:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
wiktus
Novice

After the last update, Forza runs very well, I have no problems with fps or stutters. The games are getting better and better, sometimes there is still a problem in Valorant during the first weapon animation, as I already mentioned, if I pick up a skin during the game that I haven't used yet, with this card it freezes to 0fps for 3 seconds and when I pick up the skin again it doesn't happen anymore.

0 Kudos
wiktus
Novice

I will also add that this happens every time I update the drivers. Update = I have to make every animation in the game so that there will be no stutter, every agent in the game must use the skill at least once so that there will be no stutter later. Each skin has to be remembered again, if I may call it that, each skin that I have not used yet = FPS drop to zero for a few seconds.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello wiktus,

Happy to hear that the issue is fixed, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Also, open a new thread for the Valorant issue, to keep all threads organized.

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

0 Kudos