Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1966 Discussions

Intel ARC A750 & Euro Truck Simulator 2 Frame Drop Problem

Le0pard
Beginner

PC Config :
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte B450M S2H
16GB RAM
Intel ARC A750

Dear Concern,

When i play the Euro Truck Simulator Base game it works fine ( Not Great ). But when i put some mods on the game, it makes the game horrible, like FPS comes down to 20/25 which is not expected from this high value GPU.

How can i optimize the problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Le0pard.

Thank you for posting in our Community and for sharing your PC configuration and the issue you're experiencing with Euro Truck Simulator when using mods. I'm curious to learn whether you're encountering comparable performance challenges in other games, or if this issue is unique to Euro Truck Simulator with mods. Understanding this will assist us in diagnosing whether the problem extends beyond Euro Truck Simulator and the Intel ARC graphics, aiding in pinpointing the root cause. Could you provide more details about the specific mods you're using? This will help us to know their impact on performance. Have you monitored CPU and GPU usage while playing the game with mods? This will aid us in detecting any potential bottlenecks. Have you tried reducing the graphics settings in the game? This could help us assess whether it enhances performance. Have you checked for any potential conflicts between the mods you're using or with the game itself?

Moreover, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue. If you have done any steps to fix this issue before contacting us please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Le0pard,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions I posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Le0pard, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos