Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1599 Discussions

Intel Arc A380 driver for Ubuntu 20.04 or 22.04

benp2
Beginner

Hello,

I'd like to know how can I install Intel Arc 380 GPU on Ubuntu? I already Installed on Windows 10 by downloading the driver from the Intel Website, but I couldn't any information about Linux OS.

I would appreciate any help.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mark9_Intel

Hello benp2,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Arc communities. 

I will proceed to check this request internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Mark S.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mark9_Intel

Hello benp2,

There isn’t a release available for Linux distributions that includes support for our Intel Arc Graphics Cards yet, but we are working on releasing a Linux driver supporting Arc Graphics soon. When it is available, it will be posted to https://dgpu-docs.intel.com/ under Driver Releases. 

Stay tuned.

Best regards, 

Mark S.  

0 Kudos
benp2
Beginner

Hello Mark,

Thank you so much for considering the request. I hope we'll have it soon. Sure, I'll follow up.

Best Regards,

Ben P.

0 Kudos
Mark9_Intel

Hello benp2,

You are welcome! We appreciate the feedback and engagement with our new Intel® ARC™ Graphics. In case you need any additional information in the future please create a new thread since this thread will no longer be monitored

Again, thank you for your time! 

Best regards, 

Mark S.  

0 Kudos
kiwi
Employee

Hi Mark,

Any update for the driver of Intel® ARC™ Graphics A380 on Ubuntu 20.04?

0 Kudos
Esteban_Intel

Hi @benp2 and @kiwi 

You can now find the instructions to install the Ubuntu driver for Intel Arc at Intel® Arc™ Graphics Driver - Ubuntu*. Please give it a try and let us know.

0 Kudos