Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1917 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 / 770 fails to compete with both Nvidia and AMD in Warhammer 40,000 Darktide

Samuel0000
Beginner

I am including a video of this game I play

The performance seems to be kind of bad, you get WAY better performance in this game with either AMD or Nvidia.

In fact the RX 6600 and RTX 4060 beats the Intel cards quite easily

This game is due for a performance boost in all honesty as Intel has never actually given this game any sort of driver performance boost.

Hoping we get treated to one of those amazing 20% improvement in driver  updates that Intel does with other games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVyL2CYuN-E

0 Kudos
1 Reply
VonM_Intel

Hi, Samuel0000.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities and for your valuable feedback. We’re sorry you weren’t satisfied with our product, feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to post this helpful response.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos