Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1681 Discussions

Intel arc control doesnt find update

Guus
Beginner

I have had the arc a750 video card for one or two months now which I like quite well. Only I can't update my arc control driver.

Schermafbeelding 2023-10-21 163904.png

Every time I click on search for updates the program will search for a very long time and finally give the following message "A timeout has occurred and the support assistant is probably offline".

Schermafbeelding 2023-10-21 164141.png
I myself have tried a few times to do a clean install of all drivers, but that has not worked.

My system runs on an intel i7-9700k.

Does anyone know a solution?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeltaHotel80
Beginner

Same here, but it is only that way since a few days. Maybe the update server is having issues.

0 Kudos
Foddersin
New Contributor I

Hi @Guus .

You can just visit this page and download the driver.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Guus
Beginner

Hi @Foddersin,

Unfortunately after downloading (3x again) and installing the driver, Arccontrol now does not work/respond at all. It almost looks like it is loading all the time but after hours still nothing happens. Also there is now a later driver version installed (see picture).

Schermafbeelding 2023-10-23 093406.png

But thanks for trying to help me!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I understand that you receive error messages when trying to download the graphics driver through Intel® Arc™ Control Software, I will be glad to help you.  

Intel is currently investigating this issue. We are working really hard to solve this issue as soon as possible.

The workaround is to use the Intel Driver and Support Assistant to find the latest Intel drivers.

Let me know you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Guus,

Were you able to check the previous post? Remember Intel is currently investigating this issue.

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Guus,

Seems you do not have further questions, in this case, I will continue with the investigation and as soon we have a fix I will let you know.

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos