Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1825 Discussions

Intel arc driver faild install on windows 23h22

ALAK
New Contributor I
Hi i have problem on driver install, i can install driver on windows 22h22 but if i upgrade to windows 23h22 i cant install intel arc control i get faild can i get help
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ALAK,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps outlined in the link below for a possible solution to our issue.

If you need any more help, please let me know.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ALAK,

We are checking in with you on the driver issue to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ALAK
New Contributor I

its work now i change the windows from windows home N to normal home and its work it was windows fail 

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ALAK,

Thank you so much for letting us know that the issue that we have has already been resolved, and it is also highly appreciated that you shared with us the solution that resolved the issue, which is to change the windows from Windows Home N to a normal home. 

We will now proceed to close this enquiry as the issue that we have has now been resolved. If you need our assistance in the future, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos