Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1652 Discussões

It does not support freesync on JN-IPS2708UHDR-HSP's HDMI

matinekonya
Principiante
1.350 Visualizações

I changed monitor JN-IPS2708UHDR-HSP.
VRR is working when I connect the monitor and Intel Arc A750 via DP.

But I connect the monitor and the graphics cad via HDMI.

VRR isn't working.

JN-IPS2708UHDR-HSP has HDMI2.0 port and HDCP 2.2 support.

CRU show Free Sync Range 48-60Hz(Varible refresh rate in HDMI 2.0 Support is empty).

0 Kudos
6 Respostas
JayB_Intel
Moderador
1.280 Visualizações

Hello matinekonya,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

To further help us understand your issue, can you please provide us more info:

1) While Arc A750 is connected to HDMI, open "Arc Control" and go to "Display tab" on the left side. Making sure that your monitor "JN-IPS2708UHDR-HSP" is selected, what do you see under "General" and then "Variable Refresh Rate"? (screenshot will help if you can provide).

2) Can you confirm if these web pages show the exact monitor model that you have?

JAPANNEXT 27 inch 4K (3840x2160) LCD Monitor with Adjustable Stand JN-IPS2708UHDR-HSP HDMI DP sRGB100% DCI-P3 97% PIP/PBP

Amazon.co.jp: JAPANNEXT 27 inch 4K (3840x2160) LCD Monitor with Elevating Stand JN-IPS2708UHDR-HSP HDMI DP sRGB100% DCI-P3 97% PIP/PBP Compatible : Computers

Once you provide this information, I will do further research and investigation on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jay B.

matinekonya
Principiante
1.242 Visualizações

> 1) While Arc A750 is connected to HDMI, open "Arc Control" and go to "Display tab" on the left side. Making sure that your monitor "JN-IPS2708UHDR-HSP" is selected, what do you see under "General" and then "Variable Refresh Rate"? (screenshot will help if you can provide).

Variable Refresh Rate is "not supported" in General.

> 2) Can you confirm if these web pages show the exact monitor model that you have?

Yes. I bought

https://jp.japannext.com/products/jn-ips2708uhdr-hsp/

JayB_Intel
Moderador
1.195 Visualizações

Hello matinekonya,

I double-checked with our engineering team and confirmed that on Intel Arc A-Series GPUs the Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) is supported only on HDMI 2.1 and DP 1.2a and newer. Since this display uses HDMI 2.0b the VRR option won't be enabled. You could switch to DP or try with a DP-to-HDMI adapter, however we can't recommend any specific device in particular.

Best regards,

Jay B.

RamyerM_Intel
Moderador
1.032 Visualizações

Hello matinekonya,

I am just following up if you have further questions. Kindly please let me know and we will be there to assist you. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

RamyerM_Intel
Moderador
924 Visualizações

Hello matinekonya,

As we have not heard a response from you in the past days, we will proceed in closing this case. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

matinekonya
Principiante
893 Visualizações

I undestand the why.

But...

A display with HDMI 2.1 is more high price than HDMI 2.0b's one.

If intel's graphics team can, it enable VRR with HDMI 2.0b.

Responder