Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1630 Discussions

League of Legends Crashing A750

YiXian
Beginner

When switching between applications while in the game makes the game glitch then it crashes. Once you switch out of the game by ALT Tabbing and switch back in, the game screen goes blank and becomes irresponsive.

You have to force close the game and then log back into the game to resume.

Please note that the LOL client remains unaffected.

Mainboard: ROG STRIX B760-A GAMING WIFI D4

CPU: Intel i5-13500

GPU: Intel Arc A750

RAM: ADATA 16GB*2 DDR-4 3200MHz XPG RGB D50

1 Monitors

Happens in borderless and fullscreen mode, tested with driver 4669 and 4644

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello YiXian

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communites. I see you are experiencing constant crashes in League of Legends when trying to use ALT+TAB to change between applications.

We want to let you know that we have identified this issue and are currently investigating it to come up with a fix, At the moment there is no estimated time for a resolution but rest assured we are working on this.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello YiXian

As informed in our previous post we are actively working on this issue. Please bear with us as we continue to fix this problem and look forward to future driver updates that should implement the fix.

Since there are no further questions we will be closing this thread. Feel free to open a new topic in case you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
TriviumGG
Beginner

Hello Hugo,

I am also experiencing the same issue constantly - attached screenshot of the error! Latest drivers with a clean installation and League of Legends crashes all the time. This happens only when using alt+tab to switch applications. 

Kind Regards,

Momchil

0 Kudos
TriviumGG
Beginner

Here

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello YiXian

We are glad to let you know that a fix for this issue has been included on the latest driver. Please update to the driver version 31.0.101.4887 and you should be able to use ALT+TAB with no crashes. We know it is important for you to be able to play this game without interference so we hope you can take advantage of this fix. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello YiXian

I see there are no more questions related to this topic so we will proceed to close this thread. As mentioned in our previous post a fix was implemented on our latest driver so you should be able to use ALT+TAB without any issues. If you need further support you can open a new thread.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos