Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

Logiciel predator+ logiciel arc control

VaudouGamee
Novice
Hello, I want to know if I can have installed at the same time on my pc the Arc control programs and the acer predator-biofrost program, to manage the updates of the pilots of my graphic chart predator biofros A770 ? Or there would be a conflict problem ?

Also I want to know why I can't open the Arc control program?
When I double click to run it it doesn't open... my pc continues to run but the Arc control program will not open.... Thanks for your help
0 Kudos
8 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello VaudouGamee,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

Please provide your Intel arc control logs so we can further investigate the issue.

By the way, with regards to the installation of the Arc control programs and the Acer predator-biofrost programs,

We will also further investigate it after you have provided the Intel arc control logs.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VaudouGamee
Novice

and how can I find the control logs ?

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello VaudouGamee,

We are checking in with you on the arc control concern we are having in case you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello VaudouGamee,

Thank you so much for the response.

Please check the link below on how you may get the Intel® ArcTM Control Logs.

How to Get Log Files for Intel® ArcTM Control Logs:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000095081/graphics.html

Then, kindly attach the file when you reply to us.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello VaudouGamee,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the log files for the Arc control. If yes, kindly attach it here when you reply.

Furthermore, please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello VaudouGamee,

We are checking in with you on the arc control issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello VaudouGamee,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
VaudouGamee
Novice
Hello, I am sorry but I am on vacation and I have not been able to do the procedure you asked me to do, but I will do it on February 24 and I will send you the report, thank you for your understanding.
0 Kudos