Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1891 Discussions

Minecraft Stutter with Shader

Hayrullah
Beginner

Hello, I have ARC A770 16 GB I am getting very low fps (42 fps) with shader in Minecraft 1.8.9 version, tried without shader but it is still not good without shader. 1.8.9 is currently one of the most played versions because the most popular server, Hypixel, runs on version 1.8.9 and most Hypixel mods only support version 1.8.9. Also, when I play with the shader in version 1.19.4 Wynncraft, I get 220 fps, but I'm experiencing stuttering. What can I do to fix this problem? I have the latest drivers installed.

SSU results below

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hayrullah
Beginner

h

0 Kudos
Hayrullah
Beginner

Managed to fix 1.19.4 stutter issue but i think 1.8.9 version needs driver optimizations

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Hayrullah

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics. I am sorry you keep having performance issues on the older version of the Minecraft game.

We want to let you know that our main focus is getting the latest game version to perform as best as possible, we can't commit or promise optimizations specific to older game versions such as 1.8.9. It is recommended to report this to the mod developer to see if they can get updated to the latest game version.

Please keep drivers up to date since we are working on overall driver improvements for older APIs such as OpenGL, DX9, and DX11 that may improve compatibility with older app versions, however, please note that there is no estimated time for this performance updated to be released.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos