Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1822 Discussions

No Signal When Gpu under load

Smit_Sutar
Beginner
My arc A750 arrived just today.
The first thing i test is furmark , as soon as i ran furmark the gpu crashed and there was no signal.
Please have a look at the video attached.
Same happens with CyberPunk And Other Games.
Could it be a bad gpu , or a driver issue ?
Personally I think its a bad gpu and that i should rma it
Thanks,
0 Kudos
4 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Smit_Sutar.

Thank you for posting in our Community and providing details about the issue you're experiencing with your Arc A750. We're sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing. Based on the symptoms you described and the video you provided, it seems like there might be an issue with the GPU itself or it is a driver-related issue. Crashing and losing signals during stress tests like Furmark and experiencing similar issues with other games such as CyberPunk indicate a potential hardware problem. 

Moreover, I would like to go a step further and confirm details such as processor, graphics models, drivers, and system errors. The Intel SSU tool can gather such details about your system configuration that may help me root-cause of this issue. Also, If you have done any steps to fix this issue before contacting us please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Von M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DanDanDan
Beginner

See response to OP above. I have this issue but only with more recent versions of the driver (5330 onwards). If I run 4946, I have no such issues.

Hence, if we do have the same problem then I'd suggest it's a driver issue rather than hardware.

VonM_Intel

Hi, Smit_Sutar.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DanDanDan
Beginner

I have a similar problem.

Intel ARC A750. On recent versions of the driver, when the card is under load - I just lose signal and have to reboot my box.

If I run an older version of the driver (e.g. 4946) I don't get this issue.

Over to you Intel.