Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1645 Discussions

No response from Intel ARC control panel,can not do any change.

TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Intel,

I have but one intel A750 card, but after I install  arc control panel and update driver to latest.

I can not use ARC control panel, it's no response after any click. Just same as Alt + i.

And Alt + q have no information for system.

0 Kudos
27 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TangoZhang

Thank you for sharing the log files. Allow me to take this information to continue investigating this issue. I will let you know as soon as I have more information for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TangoZhang

We have now been able to reproduce this issue, however, we believe this is happening because due to China's Mainland network cannot reach the Hong Kong server without a VPN connection. Looks like Arc Control attempts to connect to the server every time it is opened. However, without a VPN, the network in Mainland China cannot connect to the server in Hong Kong.

In this case, Could you please use a VPN set it to Hong Kong, and check I the issue still happens? Let us know the outcome.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TangoZhang

Were you able to complete the recommended troubleshooting from my previous post? Please let us know the results.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
TangoZhang
Beginner

Hi Hugo ,

Sorry for delay, I didn't have a VPN can connect to HK in my PC, so I can not help on this.....Sorry

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TangoZhang

I understand that you don't have a VPN to do the troubleshooting we advised, thank you for letting us know. Allow me to check with the team about what other options we have.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TangoZhang

This seems to be a network limitation issue as such we will not be able to take action at the moment in order to fix the issue due to the nature of the problem. The best advice we can provide as a workaround will be the use of a VPN for this configuration. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TangoZhang

Since there are no further questions related to this topic we will be closing this thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos