Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1921 Discussions

Plex intel HDR Tonemapping image is Dark

duplissi
Beginner

Plex recently put out a beta that enables hardware accelerated hdr tonemapping on intel gpus. 

I can confirm that it works on my a750, but the downside is that the resulting SDR image is very dark, but if using softare tonemapping via the cpu the tonmapped image looks the way I expect it to. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello duplissi, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. It is a comprehensive link that you have shared. For now, I want to focus on the difference of the display that you are seeing, would you be able to send us a photo showing how it looks in when tone mapping is done on the CPU and also on the Intel Arc A750? 

Additionally, to be more familiar with your system, kindly please share with us your Intel® System Support Utility logs. I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello duplissi,  

I am just checking in you were able to see my previous post. Kindly please share with us the photo and your SSU logs so we can investigate this further for you. I will be waiting for your reply.  

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello duplissi, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos