Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1659 Discussions

Resident Evil 4 Crashes when attempting to play the Separate Ways DLC

Carlos_C
Novice

When I start the Separate Ways DLC in Resident Evil 4 Remake, The game plays as it normally does. Suddenly, the frame rate drops significantly and then the application freezes up completely, giving me a D3D  Error.

Attached is the error window and a video of my Game Settings.

Just as a heads up, the rest of the game works just fine; Main Story and Mercenaries mode work perfectly with no problems at all.

System:

Intel Core i9 9900KF

32gb 3600mt/s DDR4 RAM

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F (ReBAR is turned on and was enabled on this board in BIOS version 2004)

Intel Arc A770 16gb Driver Version 31.0.101.4826

Windows 10 Home 22H2

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Carlos_C
Novice

Update,

The problem fixed itself and no longer crashes. I updated my Chipset drivers and my game no longer crashes, though I do get some FPS drops, seem like I will have to lower my settings.

0 Kudos
Carlos_C
Novice

Sorry to revive an old thread but it seems like there are stability issues in cutscenes when playing not just RE4 Seperate Ways DLC, but there are also issues in the Main Story's cutscenes. I've lowered my settings a bit, but it seems that this is still happening.

0 Kudos