Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1537 Discussions

Roblox Performance Issues on A770

Alpha_Buddy
Beginner

I know this will seem a little silly but I just got the A770 and I'm loving it so far, however, I do enjoy playing on roblox a lot and this GPU barley runs it at 21 FPS. I was getting around 200+ on my RTX 2060, my main question I guess is will they ever optimize the GPU drivers for roblox? It is a pretty popular game and it kinda sucks that it runs like a lemon in roblox. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel

Hi @Alpha_Buddy

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused you. I'll do my best to help you get this fixed.  In order to help you please provide me with the following information: 

• Please run a graphics report following this article https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html, especially Intel Graphics Command Center (Intel GCC) 
  • To get more information from your system please install, run and attach the logs for the following tool: Intel® System Support Utility for Windowshttps://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-. (Please select de 'Everything' checkbox when you run the tool so we have all the information we need) 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel

Hi @Alpha_Buddy

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel

Hi @Alpha_Buddy

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

0 Kudos