Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1684 Discussions

Runescape degraded performance near entities, low fps in general

QuirkyConor
Beginner

Runescape has degraded performance near entities, low fps in general

This issue has improved over the course of several months but is still not in a spot that allows me to fully play the game, 

Compared to my previous GPU the RTX 2070, GTX 1060, and GTX 960 the difference in performance is drastically noticeable

When around entities such as players, npc, etc in larger amounts the game stutters (IE the grand exchange). texture glitches are frequent, disappearing completely, or flashing in and out.

This issue is not related to my other thread where directx versions disappear, confirmed by dxdiag 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies
AlHill
Super User

However, @Satnamigyz  issue is specific to a non-intel board, non-intel processor, and non-intel graphics card, and he has no idea what to do except to post on an Intel forum?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
QuirkyConor
Beginner
0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.    

0 Kudos