Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1679 Discussions

Screen flickering and ghost image on lenovo ideapad 3

autistic_manner
Beginner

I have been encountering display issues on windows 10 (ltsc 21H2) and windows 11 (23H2) while using internal laptop display. The issue occurs all the time with either a ghost image when a static image is displayed for too long which fades with time. Also, there's display flickering issue which is barely visible but very annoying (very visible on gray backgrounds). I have tried running this laptop with linux distros (latest versions of ubuntu, debian, arch, fedora) but there's no issue there. To mention further, oem and intel official drivers have this issue and I have tried literally everything with no success whatsoever. The laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IAU7 82RK with i7 1255u, intel iris xe g7 80EUs, Driver Version 31.0.101.4972 (latest available)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @autistic_manner

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We understand you are experiencing issues with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was it working before?

·      Could you share some pictures/screenshots of the issue?

·      Have you tried the oldest Intel driver available? (31.0.101.4824)

We highly recommend a clean installation using the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU).

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Then, please generate and attach the Report for Intel® Intel Graphics Command Center

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello autistic_manner

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to clean install the recommended driver? 

Let us know if you still need assistance by attaching the required reports. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello autistic_manner

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos