Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1793 Discussions

Star Citizen No Longer Launches with Latest Driver 4499

Nazrex
New Contributor I

Beta Driver 31.0.101.4499

Star Citizen Reports it does not have the correct DirectX Feature Level 11.1 .. and will not Launch.

SCDXError.jpg

Star Citizen worked fine with all previous Drivers.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Nazrex
New Contributor I

I am now getting the same error with Conan Exiles.

That as soon as I attempt to launch the game, it reports that my Video Driver does not have DirectX Feature Level 10.0 and refuses to launch the Game.... and yet I was just playing the same game on this same Driver just 12 hours ago with no problems.

0 Kudos
Nazrex
New Contributor I

Rebooting my PC, seems to have resolved this with Conan Exiles.

I'll test it with Star Citizen later.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nazrex,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

As you mentioned that the issue with the game Conan Exiles was solved after rebooting your system, and you will try Star Citizen later; we would like to wait for you to test the game to confirm if the issue remains. Let us know if you have any other updates about this problem.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nazrex,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

0 Kudos
Nazrex
New Contributor I

No longer having this issue with either game.

Both games have had some major updates in the past week, that might have had something to do with it.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nazrex,

We are glad to know you found a solution, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos