Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1810 Discussions

Status of Bug ID 14018805234

FranticGolf
Beginner
Wasn't able to respond to prior thread but still having the artifacting issue after driver updates and can replicate it easily.
0 Kudos
37 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone, @FranticGolf

We are still working on this issue since the graphics corruption mainly happens in Europa-Eclipsed Zone the game has to be played for several hours in order to try to replicate the issue, we will post back once we have more information in regard to this problem.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Natsukirei
Beginner

Hi Hugo

Please read my thread which is directly relating to this topic as well
https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/Destiny-2-Artificats-and-Flashing-Effects-on-the-screen/m-p/1492008/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufExJREZKTklTVzUwOVIxfDE0OTIwMDh8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M4829

This is not just in the Europa Zone

this can be found in

Nightfall dungeons

Europa

Neomuna the new zone/planet especially during Terminal Overload which can easily be entered via the map

PVP

And other areas

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone,

We have been testing this game and have reached the Europa-Eclipsed Zone in which the issue was mainly happening, however, we did not notice any artifacts or graphics corruption issues in that area.

Before we further look into this issue, please completely uninstall the game for your system and once installed, download it and reinstall back.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
FranticGolf
Beginner

That is not the correct area.  You are in mission areas in clip 1 and 2.  The areas we are seeing the issue are in the patrol space.  Load in directly thru Eventide Ruins patrol node or thru Charon's Crossing patrol node and then drive up to the Eventide Ruins eclipsed zone.

0 Kudos
Natsukirei
Beginner

This bug has been reported by hundreds of A770 users, on discord, on the forum, on youtube and it is not just 1 person, uninstalling and reinstalling the game makes absolutely no difference as the issue is clearly and evidently driver level.

It is just not just Europa, i mentioned over 6 different places were the issue occurs, especially Neomuna, it takes 1 hour of gameplay in Neomuna to unlock terminal overload public events, and do that and you will see it.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello @FranticGolf, @Natsukirei

Thank you for your feedback. We will need to continue testing this issue and check if it can be replicated, however, if this issue happens on a specific scenario within a certain area Can you please share a short video showing the specific scenario and how to get to it from the planet selection menu? It can be either from Neomuna or Europa-Eclipse Zone as this would help to speed up the replication of the issue.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
flgt
Novice

Here ya go.  Steps to reproduce.

1. Go to Europa map.
  2. Load in at Eventide Ruins landing zone.
  3. Walk over to Asterion Abyss.
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello flgt

Thank you for sharing the video. We will test again on that exact zone and check if the issue can be seen. We will report back once we have an update on this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
flgt
Novice

Hi Hugo,

One other item is that it needs to be the active sector that week (pulsating ship/diamond with meteors on the map).  I've attached a screen shot.  This may not be immediately available, and you'll have to complete the Europa campaign.  It's been a while since I finished that area so I can't remember exactly.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello flgt

Thank you for that extra information. We will test that area and some of the areas that @Natsukirei shared with us. We will be posting back once there is an update on this issue.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
FranticGolf
Beginner

Anyone tried 4499 yet.  I just downloaded and I am no longer seeing the issue on the current Eclipsed Zone.  I reverted back to prior driver and issue occurred again.  So initially it seems that the new driver may have fixed the issue.  I am going to continue using my a770 rig for the next few days and make sure I don't run into it again.

0 Kudos
flgt
Novice

@FranticGolf  Yeah, it appears to be better now.  Just spent a few minutes checking it out.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone,

The latest driver 31.0.101.4499 does include fixes for Destiny 2 that are more focused on performance, however, I see some of you are not experiencing the flashing artifacts issues anymore, in this case, please continue to use the latest driver and testing to confirm whether or not the issue is resolved. We continue to do several testing on this game as well.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone

We continue to work on trying to replicate this issue from our side. There has been a couple of driver updates since the original driver this issue was present and we would like to get some confirmation if the issue is not happening from your side starting with driver 31.0.101.4499.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
FranticGolf
Beginner

I have not witnessed this occurring since the 4499 driver release nor any of the subsequent drivers.  I reverted back to the previous driver before 4499 and it did occur meaning 4499 fixed the issue from my observations.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone, @FranticGolf

After several tests on this game, we have confirmed the issue is no longer happening after driver 31.0.101.4499 as previously pointed out by you.

We appreciate all the feedback and support as well as for taking the time to report this issue to us that help us continue improving our Intel® Arc™ GPUs.

Let us know if you have further questions related to this topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone

I see there are no further questions related to this topic, so we will proceed to close this thread. Please note the thread will no longer be monitored by Intel so if you need further assistance feel free to open a new topic.

Once again we want to thank you for all the feedback and information provided throughout the thread that helped to get this issue resolved.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos