Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1679 Discussions

The graphics in ENDER MAGNOLIA: Bloom in the Mist do not display properly.

DanSun
New Contributor I

ENDER MAGNOLIA: Bloom in the Mist

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2725260/ENDER_MAGNOLIA_Bloom_in_the_Mist/

The graphics do not appear properly in ENDER MAGNOLIA released on Steam.
This game is made with Unreal Engine, and there is a problem with the graphics not playing properly with the latest Arc graphics card A770 driver 5379.

스크린샷 2024-03-27 202126.png

This is a normal screen.

스크린샷 2024-03-27 201907.png스크린샷 2024-03-27 201938.png

This is a screen from an Intel Arc graphics card. You can see that the graphics are displayed incorrectly in shadows or dust areas.

스크린샷 2024-03-27 202708.png스크린샷 2024-03-27 202713.png

These are the graphics settings for the game I used.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DanSun, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. We will be investigating this internally for now and keep this thread posted for updates. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DanSun, 

We were wondering if you have tried any alternative versions of graphics drivers to help identify the issue you are experiencing. If you haven't yet, we kindly request that you test the following driver versions: 31.0.101.5382, 31.0.101.5333, and 31.0.101.5186_101.5234. By doing so, we can conduct a more thorough investigation and attempt to replicate the issue on our end. We appreciate your help with this matter.

Please remember to use the DDU when updating your graphics driver. This ensures that all previous driver versions are fully removed, allowing for a clean installation of the new update.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dansun, 

Thank you for sharing the driver you have used. I just want to ask, were you able to try our recommendation to try it on 2 other different drivers in the previous post? If you are, is it still the same issue? I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

Both the 5379 driver and 5382 driver have the same problem.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dansun, 

Thank you for trying out our recommendation and updating us of the result. We'll proceed in investigating this further for you. I will be back on this thread as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dansun,

We are still investigating this for you. We do want to ask some detail, when you dial down the "Anti-aliasing quality" to lower levels, does it help with the display that you are seeing? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
DanSun
New Contributor I

Lowering the quality of the anti-aliasing does not fix it.
Disabling anti-aliasing does not solve the problem.

The graphics in the shadow area are still not displayed properly.

스크린샷 2024-04-18 160912.png

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DanSun, 

Thank you for being active in this thread. I will proceed in coordinating this back with our team and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos