Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1626 Discussions

There is discoloration in asphalt 9 game with hdmi and arc a770 16 gb.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

With hdmi and arc a770 16 gb in windows 11 and asphalt 9, there are occasional color disturbances in the game sections, although not very often.

0 Kudos
18 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing graphical issues when playing. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

There is a new driver version that just came out. Try performing a clean driver installation for version 31.0.101.4369 and test if the issue can be replicated. Doing a clean driver installation can help to fix specific issues that can be associated so any additional software that might be causing malfunction.

If the issue persists with the latest driver, and to better assist you with the issue, please provide us with the following:

• Is this issue present since day one?
  • Provides us with a screenshot of the graphics settings you use.
  • Is Resizable BAR enabled in your motherboard BIOS?
  • What is the game distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

I'll see if I can clean install the driver, thanks

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun,

We understand that you may need time to be able to perform the clean driver installation. We will wait a few days for you to try the recommendation.

Also, remember that if the issue persists, we would like to gather the following information:

• Is this issue present since day one?

• Provides us with a screenshot of the graphics settings you use.

• Is Rezisable BAR enabled in your motherboard BIOS?

• What is the game distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)

Best regards,

Jean O.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

I'll try for a few days and let you know.

0 Kudos
çağataytorun
New Contributor I

image distortion recurred slightly reduced

• I've been using a770 16 gb for 15 days, it's been there since I got the color disorder
  • My graphics settings are attached below
  • rezisable bar enabled
  • game downloaded from microsoft store
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun,

You mentioned that you have been using the Intel® Arc™ A770 for a few weeks; therefore, we would like to know if this is the first graphics card installed on your system. If you had a third-party graphics card on your system before, we would like to recommend you run the DDU tool to eliminate all driver leftovers from your previous graphics adapter.

Also, we appreciate you sharing the graphics settings, but we would like to request you change the game language to English. This will help us make sure we have the same graphics settings when trying to replicate the issue, if necessary.

Best regards,

Jean O.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

Since I installed the a770 with the new windows 11, there are no drivers for the previous cards.

and graphic settings are attached in english

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun,

Thanks for the information provided.

We will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun

We appreciate your patience.

After taking a look at the matter internally, we want to make sure you are running the latest game version or any previous game version.

Best regards,

Jean O.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

latest game version installed on my system.

thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
davidohnson85
Novice

I understand that you're experiencing occasional color disturbances in Asphalt 9 while using HDMI and the ARC A770 16 GB graphics card on Windows 11. Color disturbances can be caused by various factors, including graphics driver issues, display settings, or even game-specific bugs. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to address the issue:

1. Update Graphics Drivers: Ensure that you have the latest graphics drivers installed for your ARC A770 16 GB graphics card. Visit the official website of the graphics card manufacturer (such as NVIDIA or AMD) and download the most recent drivers compatible with your operating system.

2. Check Display Settings: Verify that your display settings, including color depth and resolution, are properly configured. You can adjust these settings by right-clicking on the desktop, selecting Display Settings, and making the necessary adjustments.

3. Disable HDR: If you have High Dynamic Range (HDR) enabled, try disabling it and see if it resolves the color disturbances. HDR settings can sometimes cause compatibility issues with certain games or displays.

4. Adjust In-Game Graphics Settings: Within the Asphalt 9 game settings, try adjusting the graphics options to find a configuration that minimizes color disturbances. You can try lowering certain graphics settings like texture quality, anti-aliasing, or shader effects to reduce the strain on your graphics card.

5. Verify Game Integrity: If the issue persists, verify the integrity of the game files. This process will check for any corrupted or missing game files and restore them to their original state. This option is usually available within the game's launcher or settings menu.

6. Contact Game Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to Asphalt 9's official support channels. Provide them with detailed information about the problem, including your system specifications, graphics card model, and the steps you have already taken to troubleshoot the issue.

By following these steps, you may be able to address the occasional color disturbances you are experiencing in Asphalt 9. Remember to keep your graphics drivers and game updated regularly to ensure optimal performance and compatibility.

Regards;

David Johnson.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

all of this has already been done so i'm posting here, thanks.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun,

We will resume our investigation of this matter. We will post back as soon as we have further details.

Best regards,

Jean O.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

thank you so much i will be waiting

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun

Thanks for waiting for a response. We would like to inform you that we have tried to replicate this issue using our internal driver, and the game ran perfectly fine without graphic problems. We are still incorporating it into the public driver. Please wait for us, but rest assured that the issue is going to be fixed in the next 2-3 driver releases.

Take a look at the video of our lab test: https://youtu.be/cdtYkw0IHUU

Best regards,

Jean O.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

thanks a lot,

looking forward to new drivers.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello çağataytorun,

We are considering closing this thread, but before we close it, we would like to know if you have any other questions regarding this matter.

Best regards,

Jean O.

çağataytorun
New Contributor I

I have nothing else to say on the subject, thank you very much.

0 Kudos